THE WORLD'S MOST DISGUSTING STORY EVER!
You may have heard some disgusting stories before, but have you heard the world’s most disgusting story ever? It has a brave heroine, a dastardly villain and ghastly multitude of smelly, sticky, gooey, gross, foul and generally repugnant things. This story is not for the weak of heart - or the weak of stomach. Continue at your own peril!
Cover art by Shan McFadden, music courtesy of The New York Brass
You can listen to this story right now by using the player to the left, or by visiting us on Soundcloud or Youtube
For Parents and Teachers
To determine if The World's Most Disgusting Story Ever! is right for your child, consider the following content.
(Caution: Spoiler Alert!)
- the story's villain is very insulting and disrespectful
- both the hero and the villain face moments of comic peril
- this story contains lots of smelly humour including references to vomit and cow manure
Topics to discuss with children:
- Have you ever had to do 'the right thing', even when it was really difficult?
- What's the most disgusting thing you've ever seen/smelled/tasted?