The Very Proper Princess and the Horrendous Poot
This is a story about a very proper princess, who was as lovely and as delicate as a flower, and who’s fine manners and refined etiquette were known all throughout her kingdom.
But this is also the story of a HORRENDOUS POOT - although, to call it a poot is an understatement of almost criminal proportions. Because it wasn't a poot, not really. In fact, it was something much, much worse.
Find out what happens when when an embarrassing situation leads to a terrible misunderstanding, which leads to all-out hilarity, bad manners, chaos and fun!
Cover art by Niki McFadden, music by The New York Brass
For Parents and Teachers
To determine if The Very Proper Princess and the Horrendous Poot is right for your child, consider the following content.
(Caution: Spoiler Alert!)
- the Chief Inquisitor has a very loud, angry voice;
- a man is dragged away, kicking and screaming and thrown into a dark dungeon;
- this story contains a LOT of smelly humour including many references to flatulence
Topics to discuss with children:
- Have you ever been too embarrassed to tell the truth when you did something wrong?
- What could Austeria have done to prevent Ronnie from being imprisoned?