SANTA AND ME JUST DON'T GET ALONG
A very naughty boy decides to prank Santa Claus on Christmas Eve and ends up getting a permanent spot on the naughty list. Will Santa forgive and forget or is this the beggining of a holiday prank war? Warning: this holiday story contains extreme naughtiness and all-out pranking!
Cover art by Niki McFadden
Music by Audionautix.com
You can listen to this story right now by using the player to the left, or by visiting us on Soundcloud or Youtube
For Parents and Teachers
To determine if Santa and Me Just Don't Get Along is right for your child, consider the following content.
(Caution: Spoiler Alert!)
- this story depicts an ongoing prank battle being played out between between Santa and a young boy, so it may not be suitable for young children that might not want to see Santa being victimized or to see him as looking for retribution;
- Santa trips when garland gets wrapped around his ankles;
- part of Santa's beard is removed with hair remover;
- Santa is stranded on Christmas Eve when his reindeer fly away;
- Santa gets hit in the forehead with a snowball;
- a man is kicked by an angry elf;
- a man is struck in the face with a snowball
Topics to discuss with children:
- Do you think that Jimmy should have found another way to tell Santa how upset he was? What do you think he should have done?
- Have you ever been so mad that you did something you regretted later?